Location: Portland, Oregon
You take care of patients.
We'll take care of everything else.
Including you.You've spent years learning and training to provide outstanding care for your patients. That's why our model lets you focus on taking care of them. Our physicians have wrap-around practice and administrative support to do many of the things that aren't clinical, from answering emails to providing follow-up instructions, to helping secure social services for your patients.
We take care of you, too, with exceptional compensation packages, market-leading retirement contributions, gold-star health benefits, generous PTO, sabbatical opportunities, continuing medical education time and allowance, and leadership development through our in-house Northwest Permanente University.
We have an excellent opportunity for a BC/BE Plastic Surgeon. Our new surgeon will share a dynamic practice with four Plastic Surgeons and be expected to have microsurgical training. Our search is open to both 2023 and 2024 fellows.
Typical Case Mix Includes:
- Implant based and autologous breast reconstruction
- Breast reductions
- Transgender TOP surgery
- Lower/upper extremity reconstruction
- Mohs reconstruction
- Head and neck reconstruction
- All types of cancer reconstruction
- Pressure ulcer reconstruction
- Burn reconstruction
- Resident Teaching
- Cohesive group that practices evidence based medicine
- Enjoy a broad clinical practice
Working for Northwest Permanente, our Plastic Surgeons will enjoy:
- $524,000 to $613,000 (add your range value) - Projected Annual Total Rewards Value*
- Salary: $489,200 to $526,00
- 21% employer contribution to retirement programs, including pension (This is not a match; NWP contributes an additional 21% of clinician earnings to retirement programs regardless of employee contribution)
- 90%+ employer paid health plan
- Paid annual education leave + $2K annual education allowance
In addition to Projected Annual Total Rewards value, New Hire Incentives include:
- Relocation allowance - up to $15K
Other Exceptional Benefits:
- Shareholder opportunities
- Paid sabbatical after attaining shareholder status
- Leadership opportunities
* Projected annual total rewards value may be adjusted for FTE, experience, geography, and qualifications are subject to plan participation requirements. Speak to our physician recruiter for full details.
For more information about this position, contact Shana Klemchuk, Physician Recruiter, Shana.T.Klemchuk@kp.org.
Why Northwest Permanente Physicians Work Here
Practicing in an integrated health care model like ours means that our clinicians have instant access to dozens of specialties, which allows for a level of collaboration and comprehensive treatment not found just anywhere. But don't just take our word for it. Hear what NWP physicians have to say about the collaborative environment they work in, and how this model not only makes their jobs easier -- it makes them better doctors.
Join Our Medical GroupNorthwest Permanente is a self-governed, physician-led, multi-specialty group of 1,500 physicians, surgeons, and clinicians, caring for 630,000 members in Oregon and Southwest Washington. Kaiser Permanente is one of the nation's preeminent health care systems, a benchmark for comprehensive, integrated, value-based, and high-quality care.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Northwest Permanente, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Northwest Permanente believes that equity, inclusion, and diversity among our employees are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.