Cashier - Texas Health Mansfield- A joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth
Location: 2300 Lone Star Road; Mansfield, TX
Top Reasons to Work at Texas Health Mansfield:
· Join a family of caregivers focused on whole-person health and committed to making communities healthier.
· Provide wholistic care for patients that extends to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families. Chaplains are available to meet with patients, families and team members 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide spiritual support.
· Help develop a brand new $150 million community hospital and medical office building that will provide services such as Medical/Surgical, ICU, Women’s Services, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Interventional Cardiology and Gastroenterology.
· Grow in your career with AdventHealth, named in 2018 by Becker’s Hospital Review as one of the “150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare”. AdventHealth has partnered with Texas Health Resources, named in 2019 as one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For, to build Texas Health Mansfield, which is creating new opportunities for employment and professional growth.
· Thrive in the Mansfield community, ranked by CNN/Money Magazine as #17 for “Best Places to Live”. Mansfield is one of the fastest growing areas of North Texas, projected to reach more than 250,000 residents by 2023. Future job growth over the next ten years is predicted to be 41%, higher than the national average of 33.5%. Mansfield has top-rated schools, over 900 acres of parkland, quality housing, a historic downtown area, recreational opportunities for all ages, and a growing business community.
Day Shift – Full Time
You Will Be Responsible For:
Responsible to provide appropriate, courteous, timely service for all customers, according to Nutrition Center policies, to ensure a secure, relaxing and sanitary atmosphere for all customers. QA monitors, justified customer complaints and management observations determine compliance.
Maintains neat, clean, sanitary serving line and surrounding area during service time.
Keeps food stirred, replenished, etc., to maintain attractive, appetizing presentation at all meals.
Be sure food is attractive, flavorful, indicating proper temperature, according to temperature check sheet, before service begins.
Operates cash register accurately and in efficient, professional, courteous manner.
Cashiering and cash reports to reflect accuracy.
Practices proper sanitation procedures according to established regulations in all phases of the work program, to assure safe sanitary food service to all patients and other patrons at all times.
Keep work area (dining room) neat, clean and sanitized.
Keep refrigerators clean, sanitized and properly organized, discarding leftovers according to specific time schedule.
Report any unsanitary practice or observation immediately, such as eating in work area.
Other duties as assigned or requested.
What You Will Need:
High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Previous cashier experience is preferred.
Responsible for handling food in accordance with sanitary and safety regulations, to know and understand entire cafeteria operation, operating cash register, preparing cash reports, sanitizing and restocking all areas of cafeteria unit to assure the smooth, efficient, sanitary and cost effective operation of the cafeteria
AdventHealth Greater Orlando (formerly Florida Hospital) is one of the largest faith-based health care providers in the United States. For 150 years, we have carried on a tradition of providing whole-person care that not only addresses patients' physical ailments, but also supports their emotional and spiritual well-being. We demonstrate the same level of compassion and care for our employees as well, doing all that we can to help them realize their full potential – both personally and professionally.