Hospitality, Lodging, Travel, Tourism, Restaurant and Food Service
Under the general direction of the Food Service Manager, maintains the Elders Food Program and all related food services, in addition to food service staff training.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assist with planning, makes necessary purchases, prepares, and serves meals for the Elders Program for 3 meals 7 days per week.
2. Plans and posts menus in compliance with the Child and Adult Care Food Program guidelines.
3. Administers the Child and Adult Care Food Program following outlined practices, including filing all related records and reports to maintain compliance.
4. Coordinates food services for non-standard hour meal delivery with staff which shall include events and frozen meals.
5. Coordinates with chef for menu planning and food ordering recommendation according to special nutritional dietary needs.
6. Communicates positively with staff about meal services.
7. Assures kitchen and dining area clean and sanitary at all times.
8. Assist with set up and arrangement for special events.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and two years cooking experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have current valid Food Handlers license and CPR/First Aide.