Adventist Health is more than an award-winning health system. We provide whole-person care to our communities and champion the greater good - from the operating room to the boardroom, we are driven by our unique passion to live God's love through health, wholeness and hope. From Oregon to Oahu, we have a calling to always do more. Now is your chance to apply your passion to our mission.
We're looking for someone to join our team as a Affiliate Materials Management who: Works with executive management to develop/implement strategies that will improve the process and efficiencies for both acute and non-acute Affiliate Purchasing Programs. Coordinates the supply chain effort with affiliate organizations, as assigned. Collaborates with procurement executives and department heads in affiliate organizations to create a supply chain improvement plan designed to reduce supply/equipment expenditures, and improve supply chain efficiencies.
• Provides supply analysis data and recommendations. Collaborates with leadership to analyze and recommend material needs. Exercises judgement in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Implements initiatives and the supply chain improvement plan.
• Assists in creation of supply chain improvement plans designed to reduce supply/equipment expenditures and improve supply chain efficiencies. Implements initiative, and targets put forth in the supply chain improvement plan. Applies working knowledge of the techniques, principles, theories and concepts of the discipline, staff, technologies, services, and practices to complete routine and non-routine assignments.
• Works on problems of moderate to diverse scope requiring some interpretation of policies and guidelines. Assists with on-the-job skills training of associate analyst level roles. Works under general supervision.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
To apply to this position, please follow the link: https://careers.adventisthealth.org/jobs/affiliate-materials-management-19392
You'll be successful with the following qualifications:
• Associate's/Technical Degree or equivalent combination of education/related experience: Required