HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Surgery Technician to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
North Suburban Medical Center in Thornton, Colorado. Just 10 minutes north of Denver. North Suburban Medical Center has established a reputation as a facility responsive to patient and community expectations. Our mission, vision, and values were developed as guides so that we continuously understand and respond to our patient and community expectations. We are committed to Patient Safety. Our Mission: To Serve. To Heal. To Care.
Our Values: North Suburban’s core values are designed to guide our organization in its commitment to serve, to heal and to care for you. We believe safety and quality of care are the keystones of our work. We treat each other and our patients with compassion and respect. We are honest and ethical in all we say and do. We demonstrate our commitment to excellence by persistently exploring growth and improvement opportunities. We exceed the expectations of our patients, families and the community. We accomplish our mission and vision through collaboration and teamwork. Our team of physicians, nurses, therapists, technologists, pharmacists, residents, dietitians, and support staff is dedicated to ensuring patients receive the highest standard of patient care and comfort.
o The Surgical Technician II will be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide assistance during surgical procedures performed in the department.
o The Surgery Technician II is experienced in all aspects of aseptic technique, setting up the required equipment and sterile supplies as needed for their assigned cases, pulling cases as needed, and breaking down cases at the end of the procedure.
o He/she is knowledgeable regarding instrumentation, equipment and supply needs for all types of surgical procedures.
o The Surgery Technician II performs delegated duties consistent with his/her scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care delivery.
· Current BLS Certification, State of Colorado Surgical Registry required (DORA)
· Current CST Certification from NBSTSA preferred.
· Graduation from an accredited program for Operating Room Technicians preferred.
· Minimum of one year of experience as a Surgery Technician preferred.
· Basic to advanced knowledge in the scrub role and multiple surgical specialties.
· Demonstrates good organizational skills.
· Communicates positively and professionally with all internal and external customers.
· Is authorized to handle medications, syringes, needles, etc. and is accountable to the registered nurse for oversight of this practice.
· Our employees come first. We provide a total compensation package to make sure your needs are met. Choose the medical coverage package that best suits you. Look after your loved ones while still getting paid with our Paid Family Leave. Plan for your future with our matching 401k or opt-in for several other benefits including tuition assistance, student loan repayment, family and medical flex spending accounts, life insurance, and identity theft protection.
· If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Join our HealthONE family -- the largest healthcare system in the Denver metro area. Eight world-class hospitals. 40+ outpatient facilities. Countless opportunities.HealthONE is an equal opportunity employer.