The post-doctoral fellow will develop scientific skills as appropriate for this level of training position, and carry out research/development activities in support of assigned research projects. Areas of focus include health and safety in youth and college sport, with an emphasis on concussion education, prevention and management. Responsibilities include protocol development and review, data analysis, manuscript preparation, and training in the conduct of clinical trials and research.
Seattle Children's Employer Highlights:
- Leader in Pediatric Care: Because of our people, Seattle Children’s is recognized as a leading teaching, research and specialty care center at the forefront of pediatric care. - Competitive Benefits: We support a healthy work–life balance. Our benefits include employee care, paid time off, health insurance and retirement savings. - Transportation Discounts: Company bike program, on-site zip cars, unlimited ORCA transit pass, daily commute bonus provided to staff who us alternate methods of travel to/from work, company vanpools. - Diversity/Inclusion: We strive to maintain an atmosphere that reflects our values of inclusion by providing effective and respectful care compatible with each patient and family's beliefs, values, and heritage.
- PhD, DrPH, ScD, EdD or PsyD from an accredited university training program
- Demonstrated publication history
- Experience conducting and analyzing data from clinical research
- Knowledge and comfort level with Stata, SAS, SPSS, R or other data analytic software
- Previous experience conducting research in epidemiology, health communication, health services, psychology or related field
- Experience in pediatric research and/or clinical neurosciences
- Experience with advanced statistical methodology such as Structural Equation Modeling (SEM)
Internal Number: 2019-31834
About Seattle Children's Hospital
Because of our people, Seattle Children’s is recognized as a leading teaching, research and specialty center at the forefront of pediatric care.
Our goal is to be the country’s #1 children’s hospital. We seek quality people with the right skills. We look for team players who want to work at the top of their skill level and continually improve the care we provide.
We are proud to receive awards and recognition. They recognize the high-quality care we give our patients and families and the supportive work environment we provide.
Join us in shaping the future of pediatric care.