Pivot's Business Development Manager is a full cycle revenue generating sales position responsible for securing new clients for professional services including marketing, research, and training services. This position primarily targets the electric cooperative community, but not exclusively.
Come join our team and help sell important professional services to electric cooperatives who are entering the dynamic broadband market. We're a talented group of professionals headquartered in Portland, Oregon with operations all across the country.
* Achieve the positions’ annual revenue target using both consultative and relational selling skills.
* Meet or exceed assigned annual revenue targets for all lines of business offered by Pivot.
* Prepare daily/weekly/quarterly and annual action plans to achieve and exceed annual targets.
* Deliver presentations, proposals and price quotes to qualified prospects and clients.
* Willingness to travel to client sites and work industry based conferences and events.
* Work collaboratively with internal Subject Matter Experts to ensure proper client offerings.
* Adhere to the Pivot Sales Process and to Pivot’s Customer Engagement responsibilities.
* Embody Pivot’s Core Value Statement, practices and standards.
* Work independently without constant direction or direct supervision.
* Track and monitor all activities and opportunities within the Pivot CRM System.
About Pivot Group
Pivot Group is a growing marketing agency with a talented team and deep broadband industry experience. We offer professional services including marketing, research, and customer experience training.
Pivot was founded in 2004 and we’ve been growing ever since. The formula that drives our success is simple: hire talented people who care and focus on helping our clients instead of making money off clients. Is there a better indicator of the value we provide than our very low client turnover rate? Most of our first clients are still our clients and our retention rates blow away the industry average.
We are a group of dreamers and hard workers who love telling our clients’ stories. We also love pizza. Because pizza.