Since 1965, Providence Speech and Hearing Center (PSHC) has helped more than 500,000 families in Orange County. We offer a variety of speech, hearing and occupational therapy services for children and adults alike and a one-of-a-kind experience where patients receive care with advanced technology and a supportive, optimistic environment. Our services are provided in several locations throughout Orange and South Los Angeles Counties (Orange, Irvine, Mission Viejo, Cerritos, Huntington Beach, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, and Newport Beach).
PSHC has an imaginative environment with exercises, treatment, and hands-on activities that allow patients to grow and advance their skills. Our staff of audiologists, speech therapists, occupational therapists and volunteers each contributes to the success and health of our patients. A spirited team effort upholds our mission.
*PSHC has an opening for 3 Peds Audiologists location in Orange, CA. Near Children's Hospital Orange County.
* Provide accurate diagnosis, appropriate referral and active follow-up of all patients seen in audiology services.
* Parent education and family training in accordance with early identification best practices for identification and intervention of newly identified hearing loss as well as new hearing aid technologies.
* Determine appropriate assessment tools and strategies and implement appropriate treatment plans for all patients receiving rehabilitative services.
* Knowledge of, and in compliance with, the policies and procedures regarding record keeping, clinical goals and protocols, patient eligibility, patient scheduling, and all quality assurance standards maintained by the Department, PSHC, and all outside control agencies.
* Accurate and complete knowledge of CPT codes and other billing codes to ensure appropriate reimbursement from various payer sources.
* Participates as a team member with other audiology staff in clinical maintenance, staff meetings and associated assignments.
* Partner with community partners to provide audiology services and/or information sessions at other facilities.
* Competitive salary
* Eligible for Federal Student Loan Forgiveness Program
* Medical, dental, vision, life insurance coverage
* 403(b) retirement plan company contributions
* 9 Paid Holidays and 15 PTO days
* Clinical License Reimbursement
* Reimbursement for professional membership dues
* Master’s Degree, or Master’s Equivalency, in Audiology. Doctorate of Audiology preferred.
* Currently holds a California Dispensing Audiology license.
* Current Pediatric and Adult First Aid and CPR certification.
* Able and willing to work with and communicate in an empathetic, confidential, and professional manner to patients across age ranges and from all cultural linguistic and socioeconomic backgrounds.
* Qualifies or will apply for staff privileges with all hospital, health maintenance organizations, preferred provider networks, and other agencies as required by PSHC to execute all contractual requirements.
Additional Salary Information: Monthly incentive offered depending on revenue produced.
About Providence Speech and Hearing
NON-PROFIT: For more than fifty years, Providence Speech and Hearing Center has worked to fulfill our mission of "Enriching Life Through the Gifts of Speech and Hearing" by providing the highest quality services in the identification, diagnosis, treatment and prevention of speech, language and hearing disorders for persons of all ages, races and socio-economic backgrounds. As a nonprofit organization, we don't turn anyone away, ever - regardless of their ability to pay. LOCATIONS: We have several locations in Orange and south Los Angeles Counties: Cerritos, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, Irvine, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, Huntington Beach, and Orange. We offer a one-of-a-kind experience where patients receive care with advanced technology and a supportive, optimistic vibe. We cherish an imaginative environment with exercises, treatment, and hands-on activities that allow patients to grow and advance their skills. Our staff play an intricate part in the success and health of our patients while upholding our mission. We accept most insurance and medical groups, and we provide financing options for patients from low-income families. HISTORY: Providence Speech and Hearing Center was fo...unded in 1965 by Dr. Margaret Anne Inman who aspired to provide Audiology and Hearing Care and Speech-Language Pathology to ALL those in need -- regardless of their ability to pay. What began in a single room at a local hospital has grown to become one of the largest clinics of its kind in the country. Providence has expanded over the past two years to seven locations and has continued to help more than 500,000 families in Orange County. Today, the staff at Providence continue to honor the legacy of her life's work. NATIONAL CENTER OF EXCELLENCE: As a National Center of Excellence, PSHC offers extraordinary, evidence-based treatment using advanced technology in speech, audiology, and occupational therapy services. We serve children and adults in multi-disciplinary teams to provide skilled intervention with an intensive focus on patient and family education. Our multi-faceted approach promotes the absolute best outcomes for our patients.