Responsiblefor interrogation and reprogramming, overseeing patient flow, follow up andevaluation of implanted cardiac defibrillators (ICD), pacemakers (PM) and EventMonitors under the supervision of the Cardiac Electrophysiology Physician.
Device interrogation experience needed
· HighSchool diploma or GED
· 6 months of relevant experience
· 2 years ofclinical experience preferred
· Mayrequire travel to Memorial North for some shifts
· BLS through the American Heart Association or the AmericanRed Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer with card in-hand before start date.BLS or CPR card must be good through sixty days of hire. All life supportcertification cards must be issued by either the American Heart Association orthe American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer. (American Red Crossfor the Professional Rescuer is only good upon hire and all renewals will needto be through an American Heart Association sanctioned course.)
Elevating the Possibility of U at UCHealth
UCHealth is a special place and itrequires a special type of person to work here. We are committed to attractingexceptional people who possess a rare combination of talent, drive, andintellectual curiosity. They are the people who naturally gravitate toward ourculture, our geography, and our passion for discovery -- ambitious people forwhom UCHealth isn't just a career, but an elevated state of mind.
· Interrogates, re-programs ICD, PM and implanted EventMonitoring devices, with full understanding of the functions, features, programmersand process. Collects, documents and processes ofthe data obtained during evaluation of ICD, PM and implanted Event Monitoring devices.
· Collects, documents and processes of the data obtainedduring evaluation of ICD, PM and implanted Event Monitoring devices.
· Documents clinical data and patient responses in medicalrecord, reports any abnormal findings.
· Provides instruction and technical demonstrations topatients, their families and other health care professionals.
The University of Colorado Health system is home to five hospitals, three of which holdMagnet designations by the American Nurses Credentialing Center, as well asmultiple Nightingale awards for excellence in nursing. Our academichospital in Aurora, a recognized leaderin quality, technological innovationand employee and patient satisfaction,is ranked #1 In Colorado by USNews and World Report. Our academic center has accomplished what only 31 other hospitals worldwide have achieved– three consecutive magnet designations.
Join Us. TogetherWe Improve lives.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciatesthe rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversitycan offer our institution. As anaffirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to makingall employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated againstin any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise bediscriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion,gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexualorientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information orveteran status. UCHealth does not discriminateagainst any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined underthe Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations,when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
With award-winning hospitals and facilities serving the entire Front Range, University of Colorado Health is the state’s largest and most innovative health system. By integrating the strengths of academic medicine with the finest community health care, we’re able to push the boundaries of medicine and offer our employees endless career opportunities. Here, there are no limits, except those you place on yourself. Everyone is united by their passion for discovery and their commitment to improving patients’ lives.