Director Physician Relations in CO Springs, CO with UCHealth Direct the CO Springs regional Physician Relations department's activities and resources to ensure alignment with the mission, values, and objectives of the department and organization. Reports directly to the Senior Director Physician Relations.
At UCHealth, we do things differently
We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado's largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it's a passion.
· Develop relationships with local and regional hospital and health system administrators, physicians, key businesses, vendors, employers, and other health care providers to further the brand image and business development needs.
· Work closely with medical group staff, physicians, faculty, service lines and other key leadership serving as a liaison between various entities, medical groups, and the hospitals.
· Recommend new services, product lines, and future market areas in conjunction with system entities and hospital leadership. Conduct market research or analysis as needed.
· Support the creation of business plans and models for proposed services and relationships, in conjunction with the strategic planning and decision support processes.
· Provide day to day direct leadership to internal staff to identify appropriate prospects, deliver designed messaging in a timely and cost-effective manner, arrange meetings between referral sources and hospital-affiliated providers, coordinate access to hospital services, and verify physician satisfaction with outcomes of referral development activities.
· Create successful health system referral programs and services that generate revenue. Recommend, develop and oversee the execution of comprehensive action plans, budgets, and evaluation components, in conjunction with the respective program/service hospital management.
· Create and implement the budgets that support the promotion of health system programs and services. Accountable for meeting budgets and resource management.
5 years' prior experience in health care physician relations or health care sales/services to physicians.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we'll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There's no limits to your potential here.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
With award-winning hospitals and facilities serving the entire Front Range, University of Colorado Health is the state’s largest and most innovative health system. By integrating the strengths of academic medicine with the finest community health care, we’re able to push the boundaries of medicine and offer our employees endless career opportunities. Here, there are no limits, except those you place on yourself. Everyone is united by their passion for discovery and their commitment to improving patients’ lives.