· Poudre Valley Hospital specializes in orthopedic surgery, neuroscience, cancer, bariatric weight-loss surgery, and women and family services for residents of northern Colorado, southern Wyoming and western Nebraska.
· We also offer a wide range of primary and specialized health services, from birthing and neonatal intensive care to hyperbaric oxygen and wound care. Our team of more than 2,000 healthcare professionals delivers personal and skilled care that uses the latest medical technologies.
· We're proud to have won a number of awards for the care and services we offer patients and families.
At UCHealth, we do things differently
We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado's largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it's a passion.
UCHealth's Purpose is to Give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives
· Attaches and connects electrodes between specified body areas and EEG machine.
· Performs prescribed testing. Reviews patient's history and educates patient about procedure.
· Monitors and documents patient's condition and responds to and reports any adverse reactions.
· Identifies and corrects for artifacts. Edits and forwards results to attending physician for analysis and interpretation.
· Scores/graphs, reviews, analyzes, documents, and reports results of diagnostic procedures.
· Associate's degree or graduate of an accredited Electroencephalographic or Electroneurodiagnostic Technician program or High School diploma/GED with 1 registration
Licenses and Certifications
· Registered as an Electroencephalographic Technician (REEGT) by the American Board of Registration of Electroencephalographic Technologists (ABRET).
· BLS through the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer with card in-hand before start date. BLS or CPR card must be good through sixty days of hire. All life support certification cards must be issued by either the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer. (American Red Cross for the Professional Rescuer is only good upon hire and all renewals will need to be through an American Heart Association sanctioned course.)
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we'll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There's no limits to your potential here.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
With award-winning hospitals and facilities serving the entire Front Range, University of Colorado Health is the state’s largest and most innovative health system. By integrating the strengths of academic medicine with the finest community health care, we’re able to push the boundaries of medicine and offer our employees endless career opportunities. Here, there are no limits, except those you place on yourself. Everyone is united by their passion for discovery and their commitment to improving patients’ lives.