PeaceHealth is seeking a Director of Affiliations & Partnerships - Strategic Growth & Innovation for a 1.0 full time equivalent Exempt position. This position will be working Day shift with shift durations of 8 Hours .
Req ID: 151884
PeaceHealth is hiring for 3 Directors of Affiliations & Partnerships to support the Bellingham/AK, Southwest Washington and Oregon Regions with strategic planning, business development and growth.
Directs, controls and is accountable for leading the strategic plan, business development, affiliations, partnerships and growth activities for the assigned network. Develops long and short term business strategies, operational plans and oversees implementation. Manages the design, structure, development and planning issues within scope of direction. Responsible for quality, service and regulatory compliance for areas of responsibility.
Provides high level business planning, financial analysis, strategic analysis and guidance to facilitate and direct the decision making of internal customers for new system and network initiatives, including new ventures. Responsible for understanding the organizational business, strategic and operational planning needs in support of the Mission, Vision and Values of PeaceHealth.
1. Provides knowledge, leadership, facilitation, communication, and project structure/plan to drive effective, efficient and collaborative innovation projects.
2. Collaborates as a thought partner with Network leadership and stakeholders to understand challenges, formulate creative options and implement measurable solutions.
3. Assumes role of trusted strategic consultative partner of our PeaceHealth internal and external customers. Provides consultation on new business concepts.
4. Partners with Network leaders to develop and implement the network level strategic plan in support of PeaceHealth's system level strategy and vision.
5. Identifies, leads, and reviews business development and growth opportunities at the network level which includes forecasting market trends, projecting future trends, and conducting research.
6. Gathers intelligence to help prioritize potential ideas, validate future direction, identify innovations, and develop and maintain the strategic roadmap.
7. Participates in due diligence and implementation of approved mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, affiliations, and partnership opportunities at the network level.
8. Develops comprehensive plans for executing strategic projects and initiatives. Secures cross-functional resources to accomplish delivery of initiatives and incorporates and aligns input from other experts to ensure delivery of the integrated plan(s). Manages to budget and metrics.
9. Works in a collaborative, matrixed, environment to assist with the development and implementation of strategic plans, programs and business initiatives.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Required unless otherwise stated)
Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field; or combination of education and experience that provides the caregiver with the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities to perform this job.
Master's degree is preferred.
Minimum of 5 years of management experience is required.
Minimum of 7 years of strategic planning and consulting and business development experience is required.
Experience working in a high performing culture and matrix structure required.
Hospital or health care related administration experience required.
Experience working with leadership in large, complex not-for-profit healthcare organization preferred.
Experience in leading and implementing joint ventures, alliances, partnerships, mergers and acquisitions preferred.
Ability to deliver financial results for areas of accountability.
Demonstrated ability to act in a consulting capacity.
Demonstrated ability to formulate and operationalize new concepts and ideas for improvement.
Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with multiple demands and short time frames.
Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills.
Strong negotiation, analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
Ability to think strategically and innovatively.
Demonstrated ability to work with ambiguity and complex strategic analysis and business development projects.
Strong public speaking and presentation skills.
Proficient with Microsoft Suite applications, databases, etc.
Ability to travel.
Please apply online to be considered. For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of its founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
We offer competitive compensation, a robust benefits package and a collaborative, Mission-driven work environment! To learn more about working at PeaceHealth and the Vancouver community please visit our homepage: www.peacehealth.org/careers .
Location: Vancouver , Shared Services Center (802) Job Category: Leadership Shift: Day Shift Length: 8 Hours FTE: 1.0 Work Type: Full Time Hourly compensation starts at: $ DOE , more depending on experience Required Certifications/Licensure:
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Posting Notes: Vancouver || Leadership || Business, Administrative, & Facilities Leadership || Full Time || STRAT GROWTH & INNOV
PeaceHealth Physicians are as diverse as the communities they serve, but have the following in common:Dedication to carrying on the healing mission of Jesus Christ by promoting personal and community health, relieving pain and suffering and treating each person in a loving and caring way.A shared vision of every patient receiving exceptional, compassionate evidence-based care, every time, every touch.